Terms and Conditions…
by using our site you agree to the terms and conditions documented here…
Our Terms and Conditions detail the legal terms and conditions for usage of this website and purchasing goods online from us.
You may download a PDF version of this page at any point for your reference or of course print a copy for your own records.
Please note that the current version of our Terms and Conditions will always reside here on our website at https://www.sandersmenswear.com/help-information/terms-and-conditions.html and will always take precedence over any previous versions you may have downloaded and/or printed.
Page last updated: 23rd February, 2016.
- Our Terms and Conditions detail the legal terms and conditions for usage of this website (www.sandersmenswear.com) and for purchasing goods through this website.
- If you can’t find an answer to any question you may have, please feel free to Contact us.
- The terms and conditions documented here together with any additional documents and policies referenced from within this legal Terms and Conditions, form part of an agreement between you (the site visitor / customer) and us (Sanders Menswear), and details the conditions under which you may access any information, products, services or other content available through this website.
- Please read this information carefully as continued access and usage of this site including browsing pages, downloading, registering, or placing an order with us, constitutes your full and explicit acceptance of these terms and conditions which you have read and fully understood, and applies from the time that you first accessed the website.
- You agree to review these terms and conditions (and any supporting documents referenced) on a regular basis and your continued use and access of our site means you agree to be bound by them and any changes made and published to them. We cannot be held liable or responsible for any failure on your part to not keep up to date with any policies identified in this document or any supporting documents referenced within this document.
- If you do not agree with any aspect of these terms and conditions in their entirety, then please discontinue further usage of our site with immediate effect.
- This website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You hereby agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
- These terms and conditions apply irrespective of the device / technology being used to access and use the website with.
- Whilst we appreciate these Terms and Conditions are a complex legal document, we strive to be fair, clear and not misleading.
However, if you are uncertain about any part of them and require further assistance or clarification, or indeed any other matter in relation to our business, website or products then please feel free to Contact us.
- We / Our / Us: Sanders Menswear.
- You / Your / Yours: The person accessing and using our website.
- Users: A collective term for persons accessing and using our website.
- Site / Website: Means our website, located at www.sandersmenswear.com (and any subsequent web address that may replace it).
- Store / Online Website: Refers to our online store that features as part of our website.
- Product / Products: A product or products displayed for online purchase on our website.
- Product Description: Part of the website where information and any relevant terms and conditions in relation to a specific product are provided.
- Conditions: These terms and conditions and the Special Conditions.
- Special Conditions: The terms and conditions in the Product Description of a product.
- Personal Information: The details and information you supply to us during the online registration / shopping process.
- Cookies: A small text document(s) placed on your computers hard disk to store information about your visit to our site and your shopping session and identify your computer in order to facilitate and improve your shopping experience with us.
- United Kingdom / UK: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- Information about Sanders Menswear
- This site, sandersmenswear.com, is expressly owned and operated by Premier Clothiers (Nottm) Ltd., trading as Sanders Menswear, registered in England and Wales.
- Our registered head office is:
122 Nottingham Road
- Our Registered Company Number: 542595
- Our VAT Registration Number: 309408464
- Our Data Protection Registration Number: ZA114872
- Website and website usage
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any use of our site and placement of orders through our site must be in accordance with these conditions and for lawful purposes only.
You may not use this site in a manner that infringes upon the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the site and access to it.
You may not circumvent or adapt the systems in place in connection with our site, nor access our website other than through conventional operations or methods.
- Online Registration and Order Placement:
You certify that:
- Any Personal Information which you are required to supply when you register as a customer and / or during the shopping process is true, complete, accurate and up to date in every respect.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information you have supplied by contacting us.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- Our Rights:
We reserve the right to:
- Modify, update, substitute or withdraw, whether temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without prior notification to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party, in any respect, for any such modification.
- Modify and update any aspect of these Terms and Conditions at any point in time without prior warning or notification to you and that your continued use of our Website shall be deemed as your acceptance of any such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to be aware if the Terms and Conditions have been updated. Any changes to these terms and conditions shall take effect from the date of publication on this site.
- Suspend, restrict or terminate a user's access to our site, or any of the services contained within it, temporarily or permanently, without reason or notification.
Use of this website means that you agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and representatives harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
- Third Party sites and links:
From time to time, where appropriate, in order to provide a more helpful and pleasant shopping experience, we may provide links to other websites or resources for additional information or marketing purposes for you to access at your own sole discretion.
Following any links to any external websites we link to is entirely at your own risk and whilst we endeavour to ensure the websites we link to are trustworthy, we can assume no liability or responsibility, in any way, for the content, in any respect, of any other websites linked to from this website, or websites that link to our site, and any issues that may arise from visiting and using any external site not under our control.
We may also provide links to sites with downloadable software for your convenience to facilitate the use of documents that may be available from our site (for example Adobe Reader for viewing PDF files).
We accept no responsibility or liability for any consequences, issues or difficulties that may arise in connection with your usage of external sites or software downloaded from them.You hereby acknowledge that…
- We are not responsible for the availability of any such external third party website, or content / resources contained within them, and that we do not review or endorse any third party sites we may link to.
- We cannot be held liable or responsible in any way, either directly or indirectly for…
- the privacy policies and practices and security of any third party website we may link to or site that links to us
- the content of any third party website we may link to, including without limitation, any content, advertising, products, goods, or other materials or services on or available from any such third party website
- the use to which others may make of any third party website or resources contained within them
- any damage, loss or offence caused, or allegedly caused by, or in connection with, the use or dependency on any content, advertising, products, goods or other materials and resources available on any third party website we may link to.
- Limitation of our Liability
- The use of this site is at your sole risk.
- Whilst we always endeavour to ensure the content, information and any other form of data published on this site is accurate, and is as up to date as possible, and that any errors, omissions or inaccuracies are corrected as soon as is practicably possible after having detected them, or having been notified of them, and that the content published on our site does not infringe upon the rights of any third party, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to any information or content published on this website.
- We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this website or any transaction that may be conducted on it, or through it, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, or any other implied warranty arising through the course of dealing or usage or trade.
- Whilst we endeavour to try and ensure our website is fault free and our users have uninterrupted access to our website, we can make no guarantees in either regard that will be the case. We make no guarantee that your service will be without technical problems, uninterrupted, and without delay, or that defects and technical issues will be corrected, whether under our control or not, or that the site and the server it resides on will be free of bugs or viruses that may affect the reliability, accuracy, or functionality of the site. Nor can we be held liable for any inability to access our site or other technical problems in relation to the usage of our site that may arise as a consequence of any such issue.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack (DDOS), or other harmful or destructive forms of technology that may affect your computer, device, equipment, software, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site, the download of any content from it, or any website linked from it, or website linking to it.
- We assume no responsibility or liability for the content of any third party website we may link to on our website. Third party websites linked to from our site should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from visiting sites we may link to.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted by you through our website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user of our site for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with using our site, or the inability to use our site or the use or reliance of any content on our site provided that nothing in these terms and conditions shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law.
- Our site is provided for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for business or commercial ventures. For business customers we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Any password credentials used to login to your account should be kept confidential at all times and must not be disclosed to any third party. You are responsible for any activities that may occur on your account.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect and keep your password and / or account details secure and confidential. We have the right to disable any user login at any time if we believe you have failed to adhere with any provisions that form our Terms & Conditions, including any additional supporting documents and policies.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. In addition, these Terms & Conditions shall not limit or exclude any other liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law.
- Products, Product Descriptions and Price Information
- Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which may set out any additional Specific Conditions related to that product which may include without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties and guarantees.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and descriptions of products appearing on the website, together with their respective prices, are correct at the time of publication. Whilst we will always endeavour to keep the site as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices on products available for purchase in our online store are accurate, there is always a possibility that a product may be incorrectly priced. Should we happen to discover an error in the pricing of any item you have ordered from our online store we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the option to continue with the purchase if you so choose. In instances of this nature we will not process your order until we have had instruction from you. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you supply to us during the checkout process to notify you of an incorrect price listed on an item ordered from our website then we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. We will not be obliged to supply any product listed at an incorrect price.
- We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy (detailed in Section 7: Ordering, Cancelling, Refunds and Returning Products).
- All prices listed on our site are in UK pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of VAT unless expressly stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to adjust any price, of any item listed on our website including any special offer / promotion price, products and their specifications at any time before, but not after we have accepted your order.
- Every effort is taken in order to ensure colours, sizes and any measurements detailed on products available for purchase in our online store is accurate. However, all of these details are presented for guidance purposes only.
Sizes and measurements may occasionally differ very slightly from those quoted in the product listing.
The colours you see on product photographs on our website or any associated colour swatches displayed with a product listed on our website may depend on a number of factors such as your computer display settings.
As such the colour of any product you receive from an order placed through our website may not be exactly the same colour you see on any photograph or colour swatch on the product listing / description on our website.
- Prices and details of any product or service detailed on our site may be subject to change without notice.
- All products listed in our online store are subject to availability. We only usually list products and permutations thereof, that are currently available in stock, or readily available to us. However, whilst we carry most items listed in stock, occasionally it may be necessary for us to source a particular item if we run out of stock unexpectedly for example.
Where this is the case, we can often have the item back in stock and ready to be dispatched to you within 2 to 3 days. If sourcing an out of stock item is likely to take longer than this, or if you have paid for an express delivery service then we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible and provide an estimated dispatch date.
- If you apply for any product or service detailed on our site, these terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with any other special conditions relating to the product(s) and service(s) in question, and in the event of any conflict between the two, then the latter shall prevail.
- Ordering, cancelling orders, refunds and returning products
- Orders and Ordering:
- We will take reasonable care, within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. But in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer should a third party gain unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- When placing an order with us for the first time you will be asked to provide accurate and current information about yourself in order for us to create an account for you and successfully process your order. No other person may place an order or cancel an order on your behalf.
- At any time during the shopping process and the checkout process you can monitor the items in your Shopping Bag and remove any item(s), or adjust their quantities by clicking the Shopping Bag icon (available in the upper right corner of all pages within the Online Store section of our website), and then subsequently adjusting quantities and / or removing any item(s) as is necessary on the 'My Shopping Bag' page.
After having updated a quantity, or removed an item you will need to press the 'Update Bag' button at the bottom of the Shopping Bag area to ensure your changes are reflected before continuing with the checkout process.
- The checkout process commences after having pressed the 'Checkout' button at the bottom of the Shopping Bag area on the 'My Shopping Bag' page.
The first page of this process requests your contact details and delivery address.
You can also log in here if you are a previous customer to load any stored name and address information associated with your account for convenience.
The second page of the process allows you to select a delivery option and provide us with any further relevant information in relation to your order, and also includes a link to this Terms & Conditions document which you must read, understand and agree to before placing an order with us and progressing.
The next page in the checkout process asks you to confirm your order details, so carefully check your order and details given are correct and change anything that is incorrect before proceeding.
Once you are happy that your order details are correct, the Confirm Order button at the bottom right hand corner of the main area on the checkout page will take you to the payment screen where you can enter your card details and submit your payment.
- Your application to purchase a product or service from us represents an offer to buy from us by you that is subject to acceptance from us. Until we have accepted your order (as detailed in Section 7.2) a contract between you and Sanders Menswear shall not exist.
- We reserve the right to refuse or decline any order placed with us, or any item that forms part of that order as a result of the item being out of stock, or our inability to obtain successful authorisation for your payment or for any other reason we deem necessary. We will endeavour to notify you by email or telephone where there has been a problem with the transaction in any way. However, we reserve the right to not have to notify you or provide an explanation if we refuse, decline or cancel your order.
- You may pay for product(s) purchased through our website using any of the cards shown and listed on the payment page of the checkout process. We do not accept any other forms of payment online, other than those made available during the payment process of the checkout including, without limitation, cash, cheques and postal orders. We also do not accept any of our own Gift Vouchers for online purchases as these are intended for purchases in our high street shops only.
- When you place an order on the site and supply us with your card details you are giving us authority for payment and your card will be debited at this time. Ownership of the item(s) you have ordered shall not be transferred to you until your card has been successfully authorised and debited and the items have been dispatched and we have sent you a dispatch confirmation email.
- The credit or debit card information used when placing an order must be your own.
- All cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by any card processing services we may facilitate for online transactions. We will not deliver any orders until your payment details have been successfully verified and authorised.
- If we fail to obtain successful verification and authorisation for your payment, we cannot accept your order and cannot be held liable or responsible for any consequential delay or non-delivery.
- Contract Creation and Electronic Contracting:
The technical steps required to create the contract between you, the customer, and us, Sanders Menswear, are as follows:
- You place the order for your product(s) on the website by pressing the 'Confirm Order' button at the end of the checkout process which will take you to our payment screen to enter your card details and submit your payment.
- We will then send you an Order Acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered from us, confirming their prices and delivery information. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Sanders Menswear. If you do not receive this email within 2 working days of having placed your order please be sure to contact us and we'll investigate the matter.
- When your product is dispatched and on its way to you, we will then send you an Order Dispatched confirmation email.
- Order Acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Product(s) ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in 7.4 Change or Cancel an Order.
- Non-acceptance of an order placed with us may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered may be unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain successful authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You not meeting the eligibility criteria determined in our Terms and Conditions.
- The contract will be concluded in the English language.
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013:
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by telephone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right to do so no longer than fourteen (14) calendar days from the day which you receive your order.
- Your right to return products does not apply to any goods made to your specification that have been clearly personalised (e.g. embroidered gifts, made to measure garments).
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your telephone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email, or telephone us on 01773 712461 during our store opening hours. Alternatively, you can also write to us at:
Customer Services Dept.
122 Nottingham Road
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost, following our Returns Procedure within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to the goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of outbound delivery to you (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery). If your order included any form of free delivery, then obviously there is no delivery cost for us to reimburse. We are not obliged to refund your carriage costs on returning any cancelled items to us, unless you are sending them back because they are faulty, defective, not fit for purpose, or have been damaged in transit or are not the items you ordered or are not as described in these instances we will refund your return carriage costs.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is deemed to be the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- Change or Cancel an Order:
Whilst you may cancel an order, in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to an order once you have placed it. However…
- To add products to your existing order:
Please place a new order for those products.
- To change details of your delivery address:
Please preferably telephone us for advice as soon as you can on 01773 712461 during our store opening hours. Please be ready to quote your Order Number and Order Date. Alternatively, you can also email us, including your Order Number and Order Date. We do however recommend telephoning us in this instance.
- To remove items from your order:
Please preferably telephone us for advice as soon as you can on 01773 712461 during our store opening hours. Please be ready to quote your Order Number and Order Date. Alternatively, you can also email us, including your Order Number and Order Date. We do however recommend telephoning us in this instance.
- To cancel an order completely:
Please preferably telephone us for advice as soon as you can on 01773 712461 during our store opening hours. Please be ready to quote your Order Number and Order Date. Alternatively, you can also email us, including your Order Number and Order Date. We do however recommend telephoning us in this instance. Order Cancellations must be in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
If your item has been dispatched, you can still cancel your order, though delivery cannot be interrupted. In which instance, please either refuse any delivery of cancelled products or return them to us following our Returns procedure.
Please note that we are unable to cancel any Express Delivery orders once they have passed through our payment system. To cancel please either refuse delivery or return via one of our return options detailed in our Returns procedure.
- If your order has already been dispatched or delivered:
Then you'll need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Alternatively you may return them in person (i.e. the person who paid for them) to one of our stores, though you will need to ensure you bring in your order details together with the payment method used to make the purchase so we can successfully refund you.
- Track your Order:
- To check the status of your order, simply sign in to the account you created during the shopping process. You can find a link to Sign In to your account at the very top centre of most of the pages within the online store section of our website. Once signed in, visit your 'My Account' page, again a link to which is available in the top centre area of most online store pages across our website (however this link only appears when you are signed in to your account).
On your ' My Account' page you can view your Recent Order History, which includes any orders you have recently placed with us, including the Order Number (which is clickable for a further breakdown of the items you ordered), Date Ordered and Order Value. Also included is your Order Status (detailed in 7.5.2), Dispatch Date, Delivery Method, and Tracking Information (where possible).
- Some of the possible Order Status messages you may see include:
- ORDER RECEIVED
We have received your order, but it hasn't been processed yet.
- ORDER BEING PROCESSED
Your payment has been successfully received, and your order is currently being processed and prepared for dispatch.
- READY TO DISPATCH
Your order has been processed and packaged and is awaiting collection for dispatch by one of our elected carriers.
- ORDER DISPATCHED
Your order has been successfully processed and has been dispatched from our premises. You should receive an Order Dispatched confirmation email when this happens. Depending on our chosen carrier, you may also receive a separate email from us that will detail how to track your order via our chosen carrier.
- ORDER CANCELLED
Your order has been cancelled either by us, or by you.
- AWAITING PAYMENT
We have received your order, but are awaiting payment / successful payment authorisation before we can process it.
- AWAITING CUSTOMER RESPONSE - PLEASE CONTACT US
There has been a problem of some kind with your order and we are awaiting your further response. If you see this message please be sure to contact us as it usually means we are having difficulty contacting you about a problem relating to your order.
- Missing, incomplete or damaged Orders:
In the unfortunate event that your order hasn't arrived, or is missing any item(s), or is incomplete in any respect, or contains damaged item(s), please follow the information detailed below:
- IF YOUR ORDER HASN'T ARRIVED
Please Sign In to your account (a link to the 'Sign In' page is available in the top centre area of most pages of the Online Store section of our website. Then view your 'My Account' page, again a link to your 'My Account' page is available in the top centre area of most pages of the Online Store section of our website (though the 'My Account' link is only visible once signed in to your account).
On your 'My Account' page, check your Recent Orders, and firstly ensure it has been dispatched by us, and check the date it was dispatched.
If it has been dispatched and you still haven't received it within the expected time period on your chosen delivery method from the date it was dispatched, then please allow a little extra time before emailing us, and we'll investigate the matter and get back to you as soon as possible.
- IF YOUR ORDER HAS ARRIVED BUT IS MISSING (AN) ITEM(S):
Whilst we usually only send out complete orders together in one shipment, It is entirely possible that some product(s) in your order may be dispatched separately, from alternate locations because of stock. If you haven't received all the items you are expecting within the expected time period on your chosen delivery method, please allow a little extra time before emailing us, and we'll investigate the matter and get back to you as soon as possible.
- FOR DAMAGED ORDERS:
Please follow our Returns procedure.
- Your purchase history:
To find out more about your previous orders, please Sign In to your account (a link to the 'Sign In' page is available in the top centre area of most of the pages in the Online Store section of our website. Then view your 'My Account' page, again a link to your 'My Account' page is available in the top centre area of most pages of the Online Store section of our website (though the My Account link is only visible once signed in to your account).
On your 'My Account' page, you can view your previous orders.
Clicking an 'Order Number' in the Previous Orders list will provide a breakdown of any previous order, including the items in that order, the quantity and their value.
Other useful information is provided including the order status, date ordered / shipped, carrier used, and tracking information (where possible), together with the delivery name and address.
- Refunds Policy:
We of course want you to be happy with your purchase.
However, in the unfortunate event that you are not, you can return the product to us following our Returns procedure, and we'll refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see 7.8.6 below for products excluded from this policy.
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 28 days of purchase.
- If you return your item(s) to one of our stores and you'd like a refund, but don't have your receipt, order confirmation, or delivery note, we'll give you a gift receipt to the value of the current selling price. Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to make the purchase with. In some instances we may have to make a refund by cheque.
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a fully re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all the original packaging, with labels and tags intact, together with any external box / packaging the product may have come in (where applicable), and that it is undamaged in any respect, unworn, unwashed and unused. Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing, please ensure you are not wearing any fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark.
We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
- For UK orders we'll refund any delivery charges you've paid (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery). If your order included any form of free delivery, then obviously there is no delivery cost for us to reimburse. We are not obliged to refund your carriage costs on returning any cancelled items to us, unless you are sending them back because they are faulty, defective, not fit for purpose, or have been damaged in transit or are not the items you ordered, or are not as described in these instances we will refund your return carriage costs.
- Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. We're unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We'll make this clear when you place the order.
- We are unable to cancel, refund or exchange…
These products can only be returned in accordance with your legal rights (for example if they are not fit for purpose or not as described).
- any product that has been clearly personalised for you
- any made to measure garment
- underwear / hosiery (for reasons of health and hygiene we are unable to exchange or refund these items unless hygiene strips are still in place and packaging remains unopened and undamaged, unless faulty.)
- hats (unless tags are still in place, and packaging remains unopened and undamaged, unless faulty).
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
- We will refund you within 14 days of having received any returned goods back from you.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays in processing your refund, ensure you follow these instructions carefully…
- FOR ITEMS PURCHASED IN OUR HIGH STREET SHOPS:
If an item(s) you've bought in any of our high street shops appears to be defective or faulty, and is unworn and unwashed then please take it back into one of our high street shops together with your original receipt / proof of purchase for a refund.
- FOR ITEMS PURCHASED THROUGH OUR ONLINE STORE:
If you need to return an item(s) purchased through our online store, you may either return the item in person to one of our high street shops or send the item(s) back via Royal Mail or a courier service such as Hermes.
- RETURNING AN ITEM(S) BOUGHT ONLINE TO ONE OF OUR HIGH STREET SHOPS:
- Take a printout of your Order Confirmation email, or the Delivery Note together with the item(s) you wish to return or exchange to one of our high street shops and tell the sales assistant you bought it online and wish to return it for an exchange or refund depending on what you'd prefer.
- Please make sure you also take in the payment card you originally used to make the purchase with, so that we can process your refund straight away.
- RETURNING AN ITEM(S) BOUGHT ONLINE VIA ROYAL MAIL OR A COURIER SERVICE SUCH AS HERMES:
- Ideally, please let us know the reason(s) for your return on the back of the delivery note (if you no longer have the delivery note, please print off your order dispatch email and write your reason(s) for the return on the back of there instead),
- Enclose the delivery note with the product, and package up securely in the original packaging sent to you wherever possible, clearly labelling the package as 'RETURNED GOODS'. Please bear in mind items sent via standard Royal Mail may take up to 10 working days to reach us once you have posted it.
- Address the parcel to:
122 NOTTINGHAM ROAD
- Ensure you obtain proof of posting when you visit the Post Office if you are sending the parcel by standard Royal Mail delivery (simply ask at the counter for 'proof of posting'). Also ensure you retain this proof of posting until you have received your refund.
- RETURNS FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
Please be sure to obtain proof of posting from your post office and retain it until you have received your refund.
If a product is faulty or damaged please contact us to obtain a returns authorisation code before returning faulty goods. We will refund the original delivery charge* and the cost of returning the goods via your local postal service up to a maximum cost of £7.50 per kg. For products delivered within the EU, we will refund the original delivery charge for any product returned to us in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations up to the same maximum cost, but we will not refund the cost of returning such goods. Please retain proof of postage and customs documentations including any details of any taxes paid.
*We will only refund the delivery charge if the complete order is faulty or damaged otherwise we will make a pro-rata payment.
- Dispatch and Delivery
- You agree and accept all the information, policies and terms and conditions detailed in this document and in our Dispatch, Delivery & Returns page.
- Delivery charges may apply. If any delivery charges are applicable they will be displayed clearly during the checkout process before payment is accepted.
- Any dispatch times and any delivery services with a non-guaranteed delivery time / date are estimates only for guidance purposes and should not be relied upon.8.4 We aim to dispatch most orders as soon as possible, usually on the same day if your order is received prior to 12 noon (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays) and the item is in stock. However, please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- We aim to dispatch most orders as soon as possible, usually on the same day if your order is received prior to 12 noon (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays) and the item is in stock. However, please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- Orders received after 12 noon (Monday to Thursday excluding public holidays) are not likely to be dispatched until the next working day.
- Orders received after 12 noon on a Friday (excluding public holidays), are not likely to be dispatched until the following Monday (excluding public holidays). 8.7 For Express Next Day Delivery Services within mainland United Kingdom orders must be received by 12 noon.
- For Express Next Day Delivery Services within mainland United Kingdom orders must be received by 12 noon.
- For Express Saturday Delivery Services within mainland United Kingdom, we must receive your order by 5pm on Thursday (excluding public holidays).
- Where we are unable to meet Express Next Day Saturday deliveries due to circumstances beyond our control, we can downgrade your delivery to Express Next Day, or downgrade your delivery to our standard 3-5 day delivery option and refund any difference to you directly on the card used to make the purchase, or we can cancel the order for you. Alternatively, you may wish to maintain Express Next Day Saturday delivery, but please note it will then become the first available Saturday for which we are able to dispatch your goods in time for.
- In the unfortunate event we are unable to deliver your goods within 28 days of you having placed an order with us, then we will notify you in writing, usually by email, and unless otherwise agreed by you, will cancel your order, and refund your payment in full, including any applicable delivery charges that you may have paid for.
- Delivery is deemed as being complete when the product(s) you have ordered has/have been delivered to the address specified by you during the order process be it your invoice address or a separate delivery address that you may have specified during the order process.
- Please check the contents of your order as soon as possible once it arrives against the delivery note to ensure all items are present and correct. If you believe an item is missing from your order, please see Missing, Incomplete or Damaged Orders. If you believe an item may be faulty or defective, please see our Returns Procedure and our Refunds Policy if you'd like a refund instead of a replacement.
- International Orders and Shipping
- You agree and accept all the information, policies and terms and conditions detailed in this document and in our Dispatch, Delivery & Returns page.
- We are more than happy to ship internationally to most worldwide destinations.
However, we reserve the right not to deliver to any specific destination outside of the United Kingdom for any reason, should we so choose, without prior notification or explanation.
- Legal obligations may also occasionally prevent us from sending orders to certain international destinations from time to time such as government enforced sanctions, trade restrictions and other international incidents and issues beyond our control.
If you live outside the United Kingdom, you may wish to contact us to check that we are currently shipping to your international destination before placing an order with us.
- Orders delivered to destinations outside of the United Kingdom maybe subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches the destination. Please note that we have no control over these types of charges and we cannot predict their amount. In such instances it is your responsibility for payment of any such import duties, taxes, and any other associated charge not levied by us. You may wish to contact your local customs office if you live outside of the United Kingdom for further information about any potential import duties and taxes that may have to be paid before placing your order.
- For orders placed outside of the United Kingdom you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the goods you have purchased are destined to go to. We will not be held responsible or liable for any failure on your part to not adhere to any applicable laws or regulations in your country.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- The content of this website is mainly directed at United Kingdom residents.
We welcome interest and custom from international visitors, however, we may not comply with laws of other countries outside the United Kingdom.
If you are not a UK resident and are accessing this website from outside of the United Kingdom you accept that you are responsible for compliance with any local laws from which this website is being accessed.
- As this site is intended primarily for use by residents of the United Kingdom we cannot guarantee that any information contained within this site is accurate, relevant or appropriate to regions outside of this area.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.
- The contract between you and us will be concluded in the English language only.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and we do not take action against you immediately, we are still entitled to enforce our rights in respect of that breach, or any subsequent breach or breaches made.
- Intellectual Property
- You agree to the terms and conditions regarding copyright and intellectual property rights laid out on our Copyright Information page.
- Personal Information, Privacy, Security and Cookies
- PASSWORD / ACCOUNT SECURITY:
Any password credentials used to login to your account should be kept confidential at all times and must not be disclosed to any third party. You are responsible for any activities that may occur on your account.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to keep your password and / or account details secure and confidential. We have the right to disable any user login at any time if we believe you have failed to adhere with any provisions that form our Terms & Conditions, including any additional supporting documents and policies.
- Prize Draws, Competitions and Promotions
- The terms and conditions in relation to Prize Draws & Competitions detailed here are general and relate to any Prize Draw or Competition we may choose to hold.
- Any prize draw, competition or promotion held by us, may also feature its own set of specific terms and conditions which you agree to be bound by if partaking in them.
- Prize draws, competitions and promotions are only open to UK Mainland residents, aged 18 and over only, unless stated otherwise.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute any prize for another prize of equal value.
- We reserve the right to disqualify from the prize draw, competition or promotion any entry if we reasonably believe that it does not comply with the terms and conditions detailed here or with the specific terms and conditions of the associated prize draw, competition or promotion.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity. By entering into any competition, prize draw or promotion, you hereby accept and agree that your name and location may be published should happen to be a winner.
- Employees of Sanders Menswear and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in prize draws, competitions or promotions, nor any third parties connected with the creation or administration of any prize draw, competition or promotion.
- Late entries received beyond any published closing date / time deadline will not be accepted.
- We accept no responsibility for entries which are not properly received due to events beyond our control.
- Any prize draws, competitions and promotions held on this website are held by Sanders Menswear unless otherwise stated.
- For a list of winners for any specific competition or prize draw, please send an SAE to: Sanders Menswear, 122 Nottingham Road, Eastwood, Nottinghamshire NG16 3GD ensuring you tell us which competition(s) or prize draw(s) you wish to know about.
- Any winners will be contacted by us via email or telephone.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Promotions and offers featured on this website may not necessarily be applicable to orders placed through our online store. Promotions available in our high street shops may not necessarily be applicable to orders placed in our online store.
- Where an end date has been specified for any special offer, promotion or any other reason on any product, or range of products listed on our website, it is intended for guidance purposes only. We reserve the right to extend or shorten any end date given as well as discontinue it without prior notification.
- In using this site, you accept that any telephone calls made to any of our telephone numbers published on this website may be recorded and archived for training, security and monitoring purposes - although at this time our telephone calls are not recorded. Likewise any e-mail correspondence or other correspondence from you to us via our website, including but not limited to contact form submissions, order placements may also be securely archived for as long as we deem necessary (within reason). By using these communication methods you confirm your acceptance of this.
- 14.2 You may opt out of any email marketing at any time, by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our marketing emails or contact us, to let us know.
- General Terms and Conditions
- Whilst we make reasonable efforts to monitor our site on a regular basis to help ensure it is secure and free of viruses, such is the nature of the internet that we are unable to give any warranty that our site will be free from viruses, malware, badware, or any other type of malicious content imposed upon it by a third party which may have a harmful effect on any technology accessing it.
It is your sole responsibility to ensure reasonable and appropriate steps and precautions are taken to use this website safely and scan for viruses or other destructive properties that may harm your computer or other device, by using antivirus software and keeping your device / computer / browsing software up to date.
We shall not be liable to any person or entity for any loss or damage suffered as a result of viruses or other malicious technology or content accessed from or via our website.
- Goods purchased through our website must not be made available for resale. Purchase of goods through our website indicates that you accept that any goods purchased are for personal and non-commercial use only and that you will not resell them on a commercial basis.
- The views expressed in any user-generated content that may appear on our website are the opinions of those users and do not represent the views, opinions, beliefs or values of Sanders Menswear.
- There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of the website, all of which will, together with these website terms govern your use of this website.
- These Terms and Conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any, and all, prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.