We're launching our online store with the Peter England 'Plain Pride' range of mens extra large size shirts, but we will be adding in mens xl shirts by additional shirt brands and manufacturers in the coming weeks and months, so please be sure to check back with us again if you don't quite find what you're looking for, as we're just getting started right now.
We aim to excel when it comes to mens XL shirts…
If you're kind enough to forgive our play on words, we'd like to tell you that here at Sanders Menswear we appreciate that gentlemen come in a variety of shapes and sizes. This is something that we've always endeavoured to reflect in the stock we carry in our high street stores, and it's something we fully intend to mirror with our online store as well.
We're just starting out with our online store and to begin with, we've decided to launch with the 'Plain Pride' range of shirts from renown shirt brand, Peter England, famous the world over for their shirts of distinction, with a quality and attention to detail you'll be hard-pressed to find in other similar shirts.
The Plain Pride range of mens extra large shirts comes in a variety of different colours including classic white, French blue, a striking black, as well as a gentle lavender and ecru colour all available in an extra large size shirt fitting wth collar sizes ranging from 18.5" through to 20" to suit larger size gentlemen.
Features of our mens Extra Large Shirts range…
The Peter England 'Plain Pride' range of mens extra large size shirts are packed with details and features that make them stand out from other similar shirts.
One of the main features of these mens XL shirts is that they have an Easycare finish on the fabric meaning little to no ironing should be necessary, or at the very least, very little ironing should ever be necessary.
What's more these extra large mens shirts are a cotton-rich blend featuring 55% cotton giving the shirt a comfortable breathability and flow to the fabric, whilst the remaining 45% of the fabric constituency is polyester which adds more durability to these shirts, which should ultimately give them a longer shelf-life, or rather, a longer rail life!
But it doesn't stop there, another great feature of these mens XL shirts is their adjustable cuff which can either be worn buttoned, or with cufflinks, whichever you prefer. They also include a single left breast pocket, and a classic two-piece collar style
Finishing touches on these mens XL shirts include an elegant topstitched shirt placket, and Peter England branded shirt buttons.
Other larger sized shirts…
You might be interested to know that in addition to our mens extra large shirts featured here, we also stock extra long shirts for taller men, and of course, mens regular fit shirts.
It's early days, and we're just beginning with our online store, but you can expect to see many more shirts, in different styles, colours and sizes from additional shirt manufacturers and brands in the weeks and months ahead, including shirts by Barbour, Benvenuto, Fynch-Hatton, Hattric, Olymp, Remus Uomo, Rocola and Viyella to name but a few, so stay tuned!
Extra Large Size Shirts UK Free P&P!
You might be pleased to hear that there are no hidden 'extras' when it comes to P&P at the checkout on any Mens Extra Large Shirts you may be buying, or in fact any menswear available from our online store.
We're delighted to report that all menswear available for purchase in our online store includes FREE P&P to United Kingdom addresses. Yep that's right! FREE postage and packaging to any UK address.
So if you're looking to place an order, why not consider taking advantage of this great offer and treat yourself to more than one item, safe in the knowledge, you won't be faced with a hefty additional P&P charge at the checkout.
Buy mens extra large shirts online or in our shops!
You can buy mens extra large size shirts today right here in our online menswear shop.
But, did you know, we also have high street menswear shops in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire where you can see our mens extra large size shirts up close and personal together with the rest of our mens shirts range and comprehensive and extensive range of menswear?
So if you live in the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire region, why not consider paying us a visit? We'd be delighted to see you!